Industrial Visit to ‘The Automotive Research Association of India (ARAI)’ India`s premier automotive R & D and testing institute
Delegates registering for ITEC 2017 can avail this complimentary visit.
Limited seats only! Participants can apply for this programme and it will be on First come First serve basis.
|ARAI VISIT : SCHEDULE|
|14th December 2017||15:00 to 18:00||Visit to ARAI, Pune||Free|
Note: Pre-registration is mandatory to avail this visit.
During registration please select this option to avail entry to this programme.
Hands-on Workshop on Modeling and simulation
MathWorks welcomes you to Hands-on Workshop On “Electric Vehicle System Design and Optimization using Simulation-Based Approach”
Delegates registering for ITEC 2017 can attend this workshop.
- Hands-on experience in the areas of Parameterization, Component sizing of different HEV Powertrain components, and Optimization in closed loop simulation environment.
Who should attend?
- Engineering professionals involved in automotive system design, development, and testing, including:
- System Engineers
- Control Design Engineers
- Embedded Software Developers
- Engineering Managers
- Modeling and Simulation engineers
- HILS Test engineer
- Academic researchers working in Hybrid / Pure electric vehicles
- Recommended to have basic understanding of modeling and simulation
|MathWorks workshop : Schedule|
|14th December 2017||9:00 TO 11:30||MathWorks Hands-on Workshop (Session 1)||2000|
|14:00 to 16:30||MathWorks Hands-on Workshop (Session 2)||2000|
Note: Taxes extra as applicable
Limited seats only! Participants can apply for this workshop and it will be on First come First served basis.
During registration please select Workshop 1 or 2 to avail entry to this workshop. Participants may register for only one of the workshop sessions (Either Session 1 or Session 2).